Mandatory practices for Fall Sports begin on August 6th. Here is a list of times and locations:
- Football – Monday August 6th @ 4:00 PM at the HS Baseball Field (arrive early to be ready at 4:00 PM)
- Volleyball – Monday August 6th (two a day session) 10 AM – Noon break for lunch then from 1 PM – 3 PM
- Boys Soccer – Monday August 6th @ 3:45 PM at the Soccer Field
- Softball – Monday August 6th @ 5:00 PM arrive by 4:45 PM to warm-up at the Softball Field
- Cross Country – August 6th @ Noon meet at HS Football Field
- Cheer – Tuesday August 7th @ 8:00 AM at the HS Football Field
Prior to the start of practice you need to update and/or complete your FamilyID registration at the following link:
Your athlete will need to have an updated or valid physical to start practice, you can post a copy of your physical in FamilyID when you register. If you aren’t able to access FamilyID from home or via your cell phone, sports registration will also be available at HS Registration days on Monday August 6th from 8 AM to 11 AM and 1 PM to 4 PM. As well as Tuesday from 4 PM to 8 PM.
Physicals: We will have the Salud Mobile Clinic available during our registration times throughout the day and the Advanced Urgent Care Mobile Clinic will be available prior to the parent meeting on Monday from 4 PM until 7 PM located in the circle drive.
Parent Meeting: The Fall Sports parent meeting will be held on Monday August 6th at 6:30 PM in either the HS Commons or Floyd Acre gym depending on construction.
Fall Sports Schedules: For up to date schedules you can visit http://fortluptonathletics.com
Arbiter Athlete: New this year your athlete will need to register with Arbiter Athlete. To create an account on ArbiterAthlete & follow FORT LUPTON HIGH SCHOOL from your phone, text S42028 to 69274.
How to follow Fort Lupton High School athletics via Twitter simply search for @FLHS_Athletics and click follow.